Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am now at the stage where most of the rest of my body hurts, but not my fractured foot! Crutches kill, oh yes, they do.  My hands and shoulders are really sore from supporting myself and my abs are going to be so impressive (with any luck!) when I get off these things!  It really is such hard work, and yes granted I probably shouldn't be on the crutches as much as I am but keeping still for me is so damn hard.  I hopped over to family lunch at school today and I have made a spag bol as Teya has a playdate tonight, I know, I am mad - BUT happily the Hubs re arranged his work so has stayed at home today and helped me out.  What a juggle!

I miss riding Baz already too, funny after not riding for so long and then being back in the saddle for a month and I love it so much.  Typical that this happens.  Gutting, but I do have another one of the lovely local stable girlies, Jade coming to ride him.  Jade rode in the field this morning and he went really well according to Mum so all is good there at least.  Fingers crossed that I am out of cast by this time next week.  Aside from the riding it is Liv and Matt's wedding next Saturday and what on earth will I wear if I am still in this?  Doesn't bear thinking about.  Mind you I have been keeping myself busy with all the various admin bits that I haven't been internet shopping, so that is another plus!!

No comments: