Wednesday, March 07, 2012

As it is chucking it down out there I have been on the thigh trainer this morning, whoop me, and as it is minging, my thoughts are turning to spring wear.  I am loving these animal tees (similar to the jumpers from AW no less!!) This Jil Sander one is gorg, but not at the price..

Jil Sander
So I am putting this in APC one in my basket and will leave it there for a bit, just in case I find anything I like more

A.P.C.
I can see this with my electric blue jeans (if they ever arrive - EDD is early April from H&M, WTF??  I may as well have gone in to town, grr) and my silver office sandals with cardie on chillier days and my Chloe Sunglasses will go a treat, must put up some pics of my sunglasses collection, they are my absolute fav things. I don't actually know how many pairs I have but I look after them and some are really old - but I have only ever lost 1 pair (prada sport *sob*) and cost per wear is minute!

No comments: