Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The sunshine is back for the time being and I am stuck indoors working!  Oh well, at least I am dressed in a reasonably summery style, electric blue chinos, white tee, havs & plaited hair - hopefully I will get some time out there later on today.  Time is flying past, I can't believe we are nearly at the end of June already, it will be summer holidays in 4 weeks time.. and this time in 2 months I shall be in Italy, wow!  Got a lot to get through before then though.

I have just placed another Zara order online, gosh I am dangerous when left alone with my Ipad and no distraction (Hub was watching the football in the kitchen last night - I was on sofa in snug, um, shopping!!!) and have purchased these lovely bits;

Firstly dress for friends' wedding (edited as I almost forgot it, which was the reason I was shopping in the first place, doh!) I am not sure whether I will be too top heavy for it mind you..





Blazer



Wedges


Plain black tee (love the high neck on this and a bargain at £10!)



Not sure how gigantically tall I shall be in the wedges but I need some wedges, yes a real need (hahaha) so shall see how I get on..

No comments: