Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another week passes by in a flash, so much seems to be happening at the moment too.  My shopping has all arrived and I am pleased to say that the APC top is fab, I am really happy with it but ALL of my Zara order (except the black tee) is going back, the dress was GORGEOUS and looked great, if I was still 25, but sadly it was just too short for to me to feel comfortable in *sigh* huge shame - although it is now in the sale peeps so grab a bargain!  The blazer was too short too, or rather wrong proportions, damn being 5ft8!!!  Wedges were OK but not £60 worth (and incedentally they are in the sale too) but hey ho, I have sent the lot back and bought this fab shopper instead, I would love an Oak Mulberry Picadilly (oversized Bayswater) but I don't have a spare grand hanging around, so this Zara option will have to do me for now - I am hoping that the leather won't be too stiff, but I have high hopes that it will be my hand luggage solution for later this summer.


 
In other news it has been a busy week for my little ones, Zach had a proper big boy haircut on Monday, it is really short but looks super cute, and Teya is completing her Play in a Day at school today, they have an afternoon to rehearse and then put on a production for the parents, it is usually excellent and the kids work so hard, I am really looking forward to seeing it later.  Basil is going really well, Harriet had a knee op on Tuesday so it will just be me riding him for the next 2 months but I am really enjoying it and am very happy with how he is going so it shouldn't be too tough.   

No comments: