Thursday, May 24, 2012

I am having a crap week - too much going on and I rather feel as though I am running to catch up with myself at the moment.  Sigh. I did however have a lovely time at my Big Girl's class assembly this morning, they did a production of Robin Hood, complete with rendition of 'Everything I do, I do it for you' !  She was a Narrator and delivered her lines beautifully, I was very proud.  I also spoke with my Sis and Andrew on Skype and guess what Droo can point at a photo of him with his cousin and say 'Androoo and ZACH!!!!'  It is THE cutest thing to hear, he is just getting better and better each day and I am so proud of him and Rigs and Andrea for all of their hard work.  I can't imagine how tough it has been for Rigs not having her baby talk to her for all this time.. well, now he is and is coming on leaps and bounds, just got to get my Italian up to scratch now! 

No comments: