Saturday, November 21, 2009

So now my life is complete - my Sister called this evening to say that she and my darling Nephew will be coming home on December the 22nd til Jan 4th. Well, I cant deny but I just cried, cried and cried, I have never felt so happy or so lucky. This year I will make a huge Xmas dinner for my beautiful sister and her son, for my Mum and Dad, the inspiration for my life and also for my incredible mother in law, whom I am in awe of every day. I have never seen her shed a tear, not even when we arrived to see her husband's last moments, nothing. elizabeth is the most amazingly strong and proud woman and she is a rock. If ever a Mother could show her love by her son she has. I am very lucky. I love that woman as if she was my own flesh and blood, I guess we have so much in common and we love Kevin unconditionally make us pretty kindred..

I am the luckiest daughter in law, I love my mother in law to bits.
I just cannot wait to have my gorgeous family around my table on christmas day,Iwant to cook a fab meal for us all and the fact that we are all going to be together is worth more than I could ever express in words.

No comments: