Monday, November 09, 2009

We almost have an open fire again!!! I say almost because it is not quite finished yet but I am overly excited at the prospect of being able to satisfy my pyromaniac tendancies this weekend. The lovely Bob has knocked the fireplace back in, rendered the parts where the darling Luigi (developer) lazily stuffed in breeze blocks, and it is just the finishing round the edges to do now, which Bob is doing at 9.30am tomorrow.. I then pick up the Indian sandstone harth and we are good to go - thanks to the £20 antique fire grate picked up at Perry Hill last weekend - woo hoo - naughty nights in front of the open fire here we come.. lol

Oh, and I have to paint the chimney breast, I bought the wrong shade of Farrow and Ball, dahling, needs to be darker - but by crikey that paint is pricey!

Really looking forward to having the snug finished..

No comments: