Saturday, November 07, 2009

See who couldn't love the X Factor?! As soon as the nights draw in, what would Saturday nights be without the X Factor and the heckling at the various acts? Us sitting room dwellers who cast our opinions so harshly, despite being able to hold a tune, save for the occasional drunken rendition of God Save The Queen..

Anyway, Saturdays in the Neill household are all about pizza and X Factor, we let the Spud stay up owith us but she always quaffs out early to retire to our bed with the ipod, for her Disney is waaaayy more entertaining than some wannabes on ITV.

Now, whilst I actually agree with my 5 1/2 year old, I have to state that I (we) watch the X Factor for the following reasons..

1) We love the sexual chemistry between SiCo and Chezza - they so have to do it sometime soon..
2) I have a massive girl crush on Chezza
3) Oh and on Danni too, esp as I actually asked my hairdresser to 'cut my hair like Danni's' ahhh the shame lol
4) he did cut my hair like Danni's
5) Jedward are shit but are more entertaining than Lloyd
6) Maybe Cheryl will like Danyl now that he has the same haircut as her hubby
7) Maybe she will hate him more
8) How bitchy can Louis be

So for now, we will be watching, and what crap it is... you just have to watch the Festival of Rememberance on the beeb to realise true talent. I will post about Rememberance tomorrow, something very close to my heart, but not to be typed tonight after a few bottles of vin blanc..

No comments: