Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Spring Please!

The sunshine is out and so whilst nursing a ridiculous hangover this weekend I have begun fantasising about a SS13 wish list and the compilation, thereof, has begun.

This has to go top - black tee with peonies, possibly the most beautiful romantic flower ever, perfect sexy laziness, and All Saints come up trumps again, but £95?!  I think I may have the white jersey tee version in my basket for now ;)

Peony Top
 This Marni dress from The Outnet is stunning, but doesn't exactly scream SS, and is still £302!  Ouch

Printed cotton dress by Marni

This BMB jumper looks like the perfect addition too, would probably wear this more than the other SS tops!  Sadly/ happily it is OOS in my size but a good price at £56 for cotton and I love the quality of her clothes

Astha striped cotton-blend sweater by By Malene Birger

These are also going on the wish list but only because I have a problem with sunnies, and they are a bargain ( I have no need for them, shallow..)
Metal aviator sunglasses  by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Then there is this blouse from H&M which I have purchased already and am really hoping it isn't too 'poolside Marbella' but we shall see;

No comments: