Thursday, October 25, 2012

New jeans for Autumn

 

I have realised that bar a(nother) scarf, a plain black L/S tee and some cheap lounge pants - I haven't actually bought any clothes since before my holiday SHOCK HORROR!  Naturally I have procrastinated about loads of things, including the gorgeous All Saints Biker that I really really want (but have the car's MOT and tax to pay, amongst other dull demands on my ££) but I have resisted and am feeling very virtuous.  Today, however, I have caved and bought these gorgeous jeans, and I really don't need jeans - I need fine knitwear, but can't afford Markus Lupfer and quite honestly nothing else compares at the moment so I am holding out - but they are lovely looking jeans and a bargain at £19.99, a great A/W option, I loved my bright jeans in the summer so this should be an easy win.  They come in a 34" leg too so will actually be a decent length, I just hope they aren't too low.


 
Thought I would add the ML jumpers that I am loving, but not buying..  
 
MARKUS LUPFER - sequin star sweater
 
 
And this one which is a My Wardrobe exclusive (and I know not to everyone's taste!)
 
wolf print jumper by Markus Lupfer 
 And my favourite <3 p="p">
 
Markus Lupfer-markus lupfer merino wool cat sweater

No comments: