Saturday, October 27, 2012

Half term is here

Hooray! I love the autumn half term holiday, and I especially love this year's as I'm only working one day! We have had a ball already and we are only 2 days in, got to love that. Thursday evening saw a houseful of girls, pizza making and midnight feasts, followed by long dog walk with my lovely friend Kate and our kids on Friday morning, then pub lunch, pumpkin carving, shower hose replacement (!)  and movie afternoon for me and my two. Today we have been down to Brighton to spend a glorious, if bracing, day beside the sea with Claire, Alya and Tio which was wonderful in every way. So, after strictly and X factor we are all in bed and ready for our extra hour.... Or rather I'd love o be but the pesky ponies don't know that the clocks are going back, do they? Groan!!



No comments: