Friday, September 21, 2012

Easy Banana Cake

My little boy loves to cook, and I love that he does, the only trouble is that he often wants to 'create' things at all times of the day and night, leading to much stress if I happen to say no!  Happily this morning's request (after we had dropped his sister at school and done horses) was to make Nana Cake.. now, I just so happened to have overripe (read dead) bananas and all of the other ingredients, so at 8.30 this morning that is what we did.  I haven't made banana cake since I was at school, I am no GBBO contestant, and I detest bananas... but the boy is a huge fan of both so that is fine with me.  I used butter instead of margerine which has made the cake even more moist and dense - we love it like that but if you prefer it fluffier then I guess you should stick with marg.  Zach is tucking in to a slice as I type :) Happy Friday everyone.

Easy Banana Cake



No comments: