Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Bride and Groom! Winter Gardens April 14th 2011


I am black in the bloggersphere! Hello everyone, hope you have had a great couple of weeks in my absence..

Florida was fantastic! We had an incredible and memorable holiday, everything was just wonderful. My BF's wedding was a superb day, perfect weather and a stunning setting for the ceremony, and the bride looked exquisite in Jenny Packham and a grin from ear to ear! I have to admit to shedding a few tears as I saw her being led down the 'aisle' by her Dad, such an emo I am. Great celebrations lead way to Jay, Jude and I disappearing off down to Key West for some R&R after the excitement of Orlando and more notably the theme parks and restaurants (we did Magic Kingdom, Seaworld and Islands of Adventure) and the whole trip was just brilliant.

It was also rather pleasant to return to such beautiful english weather (!!) on my baby boy's 2nd Birthday! How the time has flown. Granny and Grandad came over in the evening for champagne and birthday cake (well easter cakes with 2 candles in them as I ran out of time to bake or buy) and then, following a 14 hour sleep we spent a great Easter weekend with friends and family.

Back to work and school today though, reality hits hard, it was a struggle getting everyone up and out of the door this morning..

No comments: