Thursday, October 08, 2009

It is actually official that I am rubbish at updating this blog. For anyone who is still reading, thank you for your patience, I have been shit I know.

So, here I am, inspired to write because tonight friends is the last night that I will be spending in my beautiful 2 bedroom cottage on Gole Road. This house has been the making if me, corny as it sounds it is beautiful and as it was my first huge purchase, it will always be the closest to my heart. My daughter has spent her early childhood here and we have grown as a family in this house. Dont get me wrong it xertainly hasnt been plain happy smug sailing, if fact I have had some dark times here BUT they were a long time ago and the house has evolved with us as a family since then. This place is truely beautiful and i feel so priviliged that when friends walk through the door they always remark on the feel and atmosphere of the place. Pretty incredible for a house that is over 100 years old. Thank you house, I will forever hold a special place in my heart for you, and I wish James and Lisa as much love and happiness from you as we have had.

Anyway, I am around boxes and without my baby (MIL is looking after him!!!) so am taking advantage and will get an early night.

I look forward to updating you from Gole Cottage.

Here's to the next chapter..

xx

No comments: