Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Seven things I want to do before i die

1. Be successful in my job
2. Be completely comfortable about how I look
3. Go brunette
4. Go down in a cage with Great White Sharks
5. Take my daughter to lapland
6. Learn to surf
7. Write a book

Seven things I can do:
1. Shop
2. Ride a horse
3. Cook
4. Speak another language
5. Sell sex toys
6. Love
7. The crab

Seven things I can not do:
1. DIY
2. Scream
3. write html
4. Knit
5. Touch my nose with my tongue
6. Not flirt!
7. Surf

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Confidence
3. Shoulders and back
4. Eyes
5. Dirty mind
6. Smell
7. Attitude

Seven books I love:
1. Chocolat
2. All Vorginia Andrews Heaven series
3. All Harry Potter
4. Forever
5. Belle Du Jour
6. The Worst Witch
7. Shopaholic series

No comments: